Right of Withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
. (Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
. You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reason
. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the goods in possession have taken or has, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a uniform order and this is delivered or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, which is not the carrier, the last goods have taken possession or has, provided that you have ordered several goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Hazem Hamoud, Bergweg 4, 5801 Venray, Telefonnr.: +49 (0)221 29104917, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of 14 days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods not necessary for the examination of the quality, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
. - for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
- for delivery of goods, if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out and return this form)
- To Hazem Hamoud, Bergweg 4, 5801 Venray, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
. the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.